Users can explore the Arcade.xyz Lending Marketplace which shows listed Vaults and NFTs.
In order to make an offer on a Vault or an NFT, lenders should follow the below steps:
- After connecting a wallet, lenders can navigate to the Lend tab to see all Vaults or NFTs that are open to offers.
View Detailson a Vault or a single NFT will bring up a modal that includes:
- Information about the Vault and NFT(s) collateralizing the loan
- Set terms of the loan from the borrower including principal, repayment amount, duration of the loan, and APR.
- Other offers on the asset(s)
- Once lenders settle upon an asset, they should input terms into the Make Offer modal including Principal Amount, Repayment Amount and Duration. The interest rate (APR) will populate as well.
- After terms have been entered and loan terms have been confirmed, users should click 'Sign Terms'. The lender will immediately be prompted for a signature from the connected wallet. A notification will appear in the app that on chain transaction is in progress.
Signature: Users must sign on their offer with their connected wallet with the Arcade Protocol.
Upon submitting a signature, a notification will appear in the app that the offer has been successfully submitted.
Users can then return to the asset and see that their offer is live. The offer will also be added to the users' My Offers page.
Users can also cancel the offer at any time by returning to asset's page, looking at the details of the offer, and selecting
Cancel. A notification will appear in the app confirming the cancelation.
Updated about 2 months ago