Delegate Cash Vault Integration
Vaults on Arcade.xyz now support Delegate Cash!
Delegate Cash enables Vault holders to assign a hot wallet delegate for NFT assets deposited into a Vault on Arcade.xyz.
The Arcade.xyz dapp currently supports Delegate Cash for the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) collections. If a collection is not supported on the dapp and the collection's contract supports Delegate Cash, users can directly interact with the Arcade Protocol via Etherscan.
Questions? Please reach out on our Discord and our community team will assist!
What are Vaults? Vaults are a holding contract that functions as a safe storage mechanism for one or multiple compatible assets. Vaults enable users to deposit multiple assets as collateral for a single loan, instant liquidity via Collection Offers and Airdrop capabilities. Stay tuned for future Vault functionality!
For more information on minting and depositing into a Vault on Arcade, please see Create & Deposit - Vaults.
Delegate Cash Process on Arcade.xyz
In order to enable Delegate Cash on Vaults on the Arcade.xyz dapp, users should proceed through the following steps:
- Arcade.xyz users should mint a Vault on the Arcade dapp and deposit NFT assets to leverage with Delegate Cash.
- New Vault holders can see Create & Deposit - Vaults for a walk through and more detailed information on the Vault mint and deposit processes.
- Existing Vault holders must connect the wallet that holds Vault(s) to leverage Delegate Cash.
- Vault holders can navigate to the Vault and input a hot wallet address and then click
- Lastly, Vault holders can then choose which collection contract within the Vault to delegate to the hot wallet. They should then click on the thumbnail of the asset to delegate that collection to the hot wallet.
For more information, please see Delegate Cash's documentation.
Updated about 2 months ago